Expansion Package for The Proper’s Guitar Workstation
The Expansion Package for The Proper’s Guitar Workstation increases the functionality of the workstation by adding additional components that allow the workstation to perform more tasks and hold instruments in additional ways.
The additional components are as follows:
- Telescoping cross beam
- Additional Tall Jack Support
- Additional Short Jack Support
- A universal jig/fixture attachment.
The telescoping cross beam opens to 17″ and not only functions as a second body support but is drilled to allow your shop made fixtures to be attached to the workstation.
Additional tall and short jack supports allow you to mix and match supports for virtually any repair need.
The universal jig/fixture attachment allows you to attach any shop made fixture to the workstation.
With the Expansion Package the Proper’s Guitar Workstation will allow you to hold a guitar securely while performing even more types of repairs limited only by your imagination. Some examples are as follows:
- Holding a body without a neck
- Neck Removal During Neck Reset
- Setting the Angle of a neck during a Neck Reset
- Simulating String Tension During Fretwork
- Mix and match additional neck and body supports
- A universal jig/fixture attachment for attaching whatever your imagination can come up with!
- The Telescoping Cross Beam adjusts for virtually any size instrument up to 18” wide.
With your own shop-made fixtures and cauls you can modify the workstation’s modular design to use it in an endless variety of situations limited only by your imagination.
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 6 in|