Legacy Bow Press
We’ve created an archer’s bow press that presses, draws, and pivots to position the bow for complete accessibility. All those functions work together to make the most effortless way to work on your bow; however you need to.
While it’s versatile for many needs, its mechanism allows you to set it up for everyday use at home or in your pro shop. We prioritize quality materials and craftsmanship – our American-made, along with top quality materials are built to last a lifetime.
The Safest, Most Versatile Bow Press On The Market It’s Simple, Strong, and Smart!
The Bow Press Work Station includes- a bow press, bench mounting base, four large support fingers for beyond parallel style bows, draw system, string & bow support, and cross bow capable.
- Built as both a crossbow and compound bow press.
- Holds and draws bows in a higher work position designed for convenient positioning.
- Safer than any press on the market.
- Set of four fingers to press both standard and beyond parallel bows. Compatible with and for Mathews Bows
- Includes a bench mounting support base, draw system, and crossbow set up to get started straight away.
- Additional crossbow limb supports for newer narrower bows are sold separately.
- The spin and lock positioning pivots the system out of the way to enhance shop safety and home storage.
- The rubber belt material on the fingers allows you to adjust the finger positioning easily.
- Its versatility means you can use it with our crossover vise, pedestal, and track system.
- Heavy-duty construction and materials made here in the USA and powder coated to last a lifetime.
The Video on our home page of Bow Press with Joe Marzullo shows Bow Press in the Axis Knuckle Union. Axis Knuckle Union is sold separately.
|Dimensions||36 × 10 × 6 in|