Craftsman Vise B (#10)
Please enter if you need urethane rubber or black rubber.
Because of high demand we are 3 weeks out to ship
A Vise for all Craftsman.
- 10B This version has a 180-degree spinning capability without pivoting.
- This version was designed primarily to work with the Crossover Mini.
- The rubber facing on the slip-on wood plates is a heavy-duty black rubber/EPDM conveyor belt material. For luthiers, the vise has a urethane rubber-faced material. There is a full 3″x7″ rubber on the wood vise plates
- This vise utilizes a moving back plate that pivots to almost any usable angle.
- The wood plates are removable by simply unscrewing he two front holding screws.
- The vise jaws will open to 4 1/2″s.
- The #10 vise can be used with all our positioning stations and pedestals.
|Jaw Vise Facing Material||
Black Rubber, Urethane Rubber